WHY we dont accept Food packet sales


All catering in Australia is governed by the Food Act/Code.

It is required that caterers must hold a valid catering license for the state in which they are offering their services or food for sale.

Food packet sales are deemed to be commercial catering by the Department of Fair Trading in NSW.

As Ozlanka is duly registered in Australia, we are required to follow all such regulations.

If you are having a Food Packet Sale, you need to provide us with the license of the Caterer. The caterer is required to carry insurance to cover product liability etc.

NOTE BEST: Ozlanka is not responsible for the contents of this page or for any external sites that may be linked through pages in Ozlanka.
Views expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not represent views, opinions or beliefs of the webmaster or owners of Ozlanka

| About Us | Submissions|  Event Coverage | Linking with us | Legal Stuff | Contact Us |
Reproduction in part or in whole without prior permission of the Author maybe prohibited. Auslanka ® and Ozlanka ® are registered trademarks.